Become a HUB Certified Installer today.
The HUB Controller can directly replace any mechanical thermostat, due to our 2-wire solution. The auto-rechargeable battery avoids the need for a power supply, which makes the installation of the HUB simple and quick.
Get in touch with us for information on Trade prices on +353 (0)1 901 0367.
· TFT LCD resistive touch screen
· Resolution: 800 x 480px
· 5in (12.7cm) diameter
Size and weight
· Weight: 320g
· Width: 5.12 in (129 mm)
· Height: 3.46 in (88 mm)
· Depth: 1.29 in (32.75mm)
· Panasonic Rechargeable Lithium Ion 3400 mAh, 3.7V
· Running time without mains present: 48 hours minimum
Wireless and Security
· Self-contained ultra-low power Wi-Fi module
· IEEE Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi transceiver
· 802.11g: up to 54 Mbps
· Frequency Band 2.484 GHz (WLAN Channels 1-13)
· Wi-Fi security modes including Open, WEP, WPA, and WPA2-PSK
· Data encryption: TLS1.2 (SSL)
The HUB Controller is compatible with 99.3% of all boilers.
The HUB Controller can replace any mechanical thermostat, regardless of the fuel type.
If the heating system is not controlled by a mechanical thermostat, but by a programmer instead, the HUB Controller can replace the programmer or timer clock.
If there is neither a mechanical thermostat nor a programmer or a timer clock controlling the heating system, the HUB Controller may still be compatible. Please call +353 (0)1 901 0367 and we’ll evaluate the system.
When installed in a 2-wire mode, the maximum switching current is 50mA. When installed in a 3-wire mode, the maximum switching current is 2A.
Depending on the heating system, the HUB Controller can be installed in two different ways:
Follow all the Installation steps here.